When Peeing When Peeing

Aaahaha. It was the "YES" that actually made me laugh out loud. Without that, it would've been mediocre, but well done & nicely timed.

2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle 2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle

amazing

You just perfectly nailed a certain someone I know. Fantastic.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Excellent

Awesome. Reminds me of "you make me touch your hands for stupid reasons" (google it), but better and...Newgrounds-er.

GUN & SWORD GUN & SWORD

awesome

very very cool. it's probably been asked but - the sword transformation in the middle, is it partially inspired by Bleach?

xarugas03 responds:

if you're reffering to the black sword uhh, i designed the black sword to be a kind of odd ball dimensional sword, hence its abilities near the end, so nope, the transformation wasnt exactly from bleach. THe only thing i probably had inspiration from bleach would be the ground slash wave, but who doesnt make sword wave slashes nowadays? XD

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

excellent as usual

...so I'm gonna be really picky with criticism -
1. One odd thing about the view looking up at Gigantor - his mustache seemed more blocky than I expected because of that black line dividing the shading.
2. I do wish you'd vary your voices some more (Gigantor sounded like the Tankmen crew), but on the other hand, it's a good animation voice.
3. (Incredibly picky, but the rest was flawless so it stood out) You slurred the word "particularly", which I didn't expect given that Gigantor's previous pronunciation was pretty precise.
preee-ow

HUMPTY... HUMPTY...

Pretty good

Bit too short (might've expanded w/ king's horses and men) and the tie was distracting...didn't really feel connected with the rest of him. Otherwise, nicely done.

Hey DickFace! Hey DickFace!

Ok...so...

I mean these guys are right - I saw the joke coming when I saw the title, it was pretty poorly animated, and really doesnt stand on its own.
But...the guy's "euuugh" right at the very end actually made me grin. So kudos for that. 2/5

LoveShineHero responds:

ha you saw the joke Cumming! go suck ia dick my friend

Fågelskrämman Fågelskrämman

very very cool

and really cleanly done. the ONE thing that bothered me a little was the part where the calendar numbers are flipping through...it looked like the numbers just went from 19 to 29, and I was all like "what happened to the first part of these months?" so that was distracting, but otherwise, really well done man.

Metropolis Schmirkit Metropolis Schmirkit

aahahaha

hilarious!

Is that.. Mario & Luigi?! Is that.. Mario & Luigi?!

Pretty funny