A Dance of Fire and Ice A Dance of Fire and Ice

I think you should add a mode where if you hit too early, you're dead too. And less-harsh modes where you're done if you hit early 3x, and both early & late 3x (or 2x. I'm saying 'lives' of some sort would be cool, and eliminate the spam-mash strategy).

Goin Up Goin Up

Addicting & fun

You made a simple concept awesome, which basically means you won everything that has to do with making a flash game. Awesome.

p.s. Scunt is the best!

Nuclearoids Nuclearoids

decent improvement

Pretty good variation/improvement upon BoomShine...the 'nuclearoids' not moving (before the click) makes it seem a tad boring, but I guess it's better (i.e. you can think more) than the waiting and clicking at the right moment in BoomShine...not sure. Visuals are definitely excellent. I'd suggest to anyone who wants a more-control, less-luck chain-reaction game to try Fireflies, though it's visually below this.

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

very very cool

Makes me think of a mix between Brackenwood and maybe a little Freetown. Really beautiful. Great work.

Z-Rox Z-Rox

great game

very cool concept. mihtnick - try typing in a shape's name, the answers aren't always just one character.

Blue Custom! Blue Custom!

not too bad

pretty good. liked the music. Feels like a combo of Fishy and flOw, but not quite as good. if you do make a sequel, it'd be good to add something that these two don't have. good luck!

jjwallace responds:

before finishing the game i had not played ether..

RagDoll Cannon RagDoll Cannon

very cool

nice style. kinda reminded me of bloons, but better in some ways.

EvoCannon EvoCannon

nice

I seem to be going against the majority here, but I really enjoyed this game. I mean, I'll admit that I didn't even get past level 4, but the fact that the enemies are so damn smart is awesome! they even know to cross the loop boundaries (I mean the edges of the screen) like I can, so they can pull fancy moves on me and whatever, so that's cool. Oh speaking of that, it'd be nice if my ship's followers/tail/whatever it is would actually come across the boundaries with the ship, rather than spring over to the other side and make me confused.

I was one of those who had an issue with the ammo. While learning how to conserve one's ammo for the right shot is good, one or two easier options might be nice.
I'd suggest an unlimited ammo option (just so I can have some real base fun) but also either (what others have suggested) starting out with 100 bullets or not having to pick up ammo (just gain ammo automatically when you blow an enemy up) or have harder enemies drop even more ammo squares or different colored squares (green=1 shot, red=2 shots, blue=3 shots) again for the harder enemies.

Again, it was the cleverness of the enemies that really made me like this game good for me, so I don't need a mode where they're idiots.

Props for the small load size.

Fanta Dash Fanta Dash

sweet

209643. It's so awesome when you start going super fast and just barely touch the ground when you bounce (and hit a guy for 2 more boosts).
Great toon and classic version of whatever that type of game is called.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

YES. YES. Oh god. awesome. and...yes.