When Peeing When Peeing

Aaahaha. It was the "YES" that actually made me laugh out loud. Without that, it would've been mediocre, but well done & nicely timed.

2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle 2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle

amazing

You just perfectly nailed a certain someone I know. Fantastic.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Excellent

Awesome. Reminds me of "you make me touch your hands for stupid reasons" (google it), but better and...Newgrounds-er.

A Dance of Fire and Ice A Dance of Fire and Ice

I think you should add a mode where if you hit too early, you're dead too. And less-harsh modes where you're done if you hit early 3x, and both early & late 3x (or 2x. I'm saying 'lives' of some sort would be cool, and eliminate the spam-mash strategy).

Goin Up Goin Up

Addicting & fun

You made a simple concept awesome, which basically means you won everything that has to do with making a flash game. Awesome.

p.s. Scunt is the best!

Nuclearoids Nuclearoids

decent improvement

Pretty good variation/improvement upon BoomShine...the 'nuclearoids' not moving (before the click) makes it seem a tad boring, but I guess it's better (i.e. you can think more) than the waiting and clicking at the right moment in BoomShine...not sure. Visuals are definitely excellent. I'd suggest to anyone who wants a more-control, less-luck chain-reaction game to try Fireflies, though it's visually below this.

Roof Jumper Roof Jumper

dude

I downloaded this 3 years ago and listen to it every so often. but tonight, at a movie theatre, during the commercials (before the actual trailers started) I heard the strings within the score of an advertisement. I couldn't figure out what the ad was about and it had ended before I realized where I'd heard this before. So I'm just wondering - did you borrow the strings part of this from somewhere else, or did this ad steal from you?

Batman Batman

well

that was definitely a surprise when I scrolled down.